What are you smoking today?

Sid.Stavros

28th October 1940 - 28th October 2020, the "NO Day" anniversary.

Today is one of the greatest days in Greek History because that date at 1940 the Fascist italian army with full support from the albanians invaded to my country at 5.00 am. We fought for our Country, our Religion, our Families! We destroy them and liberated again the North Epirus while the "rooster wings" Fascists were running like chickens.
They were far more than us with better equipment, they attacked first without any reason under the banner or "Fascio" but we fought under the Blue banner with the White Cross and send them to Hell...the Greeks WON !

I will raise my pipe with McClelland grand orientals Drama Reserve to the memory of those brave Greek men and women, Army and Citizens. All of them fought like real Heroes and thanks to them we are free now! God rest their souls, we will always remember and honour them.
Long live the memory of EON and the Greek Royal Constabulary, long live Greek Army.

Sid.Stavros

WE ARE AT WAR
Today Tuesday 3/11/2020 is one of the darkest days in the history of pipe smoking in Greece. From today and for a month at least the Cafes will be closed for the public, which means you will be able to get a coffee but as ''take away" and not to sit and enjoy it with your pipe-pastry-komploi etc. The Politicians have decided that this is good for our health because of the coronavirus. According to them in Cafes, restaurants, theatres, cinemas (where customers take all the safety measures) they say there is a problem ... but in public transport, immigrant demonstrations, reality shows, etc. they say there is NO problem!
If these bureaucratic politicians think that they will defeat us, they are making a big mistake. We will fight them in the parks, in the squares, on the benches, on the terraces, on the balconies and even inside the tunnels. We will show patience, perseverance and self-confidence because our fight is fair, we are never going to give up our pipes!

I am smoking E.Hoffman Company Distinguished Gentleman in a Vauen.

Moe Smoke

ODF in an old Brigham bulldog. Nice day in Calgary - snow's all melted and is +14 degrees C. If this weather could only last another 4 months (lol).

2020_Nov 4_Brigham Bulldog with ODF.jpg

Moe Smoke

Was "talking" with a member on a Canadian Pipe Forum today about McLelland's Blackwoods and had to fill a pipe! (Savinelli Canadian "Ontario")

2020_November 9_McLelland's Blackwoods in my Savinelli Canadan Ontario.jpg

Sid.Stavros

2nd week of Quarantine but we the ''Outlaw GR pipe-smokers" still keep on fighting!

I have a Guard watching to alert me in case of any ''enemy'' sign.

Skandinavik Regular.

Sid.Stavros

WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

Borkum Riff Vanilla.

Moe Smoke

WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

Borkum Riff Vanilla.

Fight the power, Sid!! ✊

Sid.Stavros

Hello from Greece, i am smoking 4noggins Alamosa in a Corn Cob, double espresso beside me. Hoping that this video will make your mood better:

Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for watching, keep on pipe smoking
and coffee
drinking.

Moe Smoke

Sid.Stavros inspired me to have a pipe and take a picture... (ended up going with a Commoy's prince/pot and some 965... the ODF that I'd planned just didn't feel right at the time... maybe this afternoon!). Take care, everyone! (Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends and Black Friday to everyone else!!)

2020_Nov 27_Commoys Prince with 965.jpg

Moe Smoke

Smoking Country Squire's Parsons Blend (pre-McLelland's demise) in a Matzhold... and getting caught up on some pipe-smoking worthy reading!

2020_December 3__Matzhold with Longbottom Leaf Parsons Blend.jpg

Scap

Had a bowl of Penzance in a pot last night.
The odor left in my moustache was very unique and familiar. I am now searching my cellar for what other blend did this to me. It would be nice to find a suitable alternative to the hard to find Penzance.

Moe Smoke

Had a bowl of Penzance in a pot last night.
The odor left in my moustache was very unique and familiar. I am now searching my cellar for what other blend did this to me. It would be nice to find a suitable alternative to the hard to find Penzance.
@Scap, I'd suggest giving GL Pease' Quiet Nights a try. Although a little further from Penzance' profile, I find that Bengal Slices have certain elements in common as well. Let us know what you find to be the closest match!